Account Director - Creative Agency - London
Ambition is in this Agency's DNA. Are you an Account Director who is passionate about creating groundbreaking work and who will thrive in a small agency? Please read on to find out more ......
This Account Director is an incredibly important hire for them - they would be next in line to the management team and have the desire to be a key part in the growth of the agency...
Specific Skills / Responsibilities
- Managing Client Relationship - To be seen by the client and agency to be truly leading your accounts
- Ability to manage the Creative Process
- Strategic Skills - understanding the clients business and work with the planning department to develop an agency point of view
- Driving your Business - Anticipate potential issues and look for ways to drive incremental revenue
- Lead client Meetings
- Management of Account Teams - inspire and develop your team and lead by example
- Financial Acumen - Manage finances of individual accounts and work with Client Services Director to develop proposals and negotiate fees
- New Business - Run a pitch from RFI through to pitch itself
- Willingness to 'muck in' as required in a small agency. Everything from HR, to agency PR!
- 5+ years creative agency experience
- ATL experience (fully versed in typical ATL production process)
- Digital experience would be a massive benefit
- Experience having run the full creative process
- Automotive experience and/or an interest in cars a benefit but not mandatory
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
So if you are someone who will add something different to a conversation and add to the culture of the agency and is passionate about creating groundbreaking work for and who will thrives in a small agency then please send your CV to Natasha via the "link". If your experience and skills are what our client is looking for then Natasha can get in touch with you and give you more information about the agency she is working with.