- The opportunity to work at a top traditional ATL agency working on a fantastically varied client base
- To work for an exciting integrated agency in central London with exciting and innovative creatives.
- To run an ATL campaign for a Retail/FMCG/Alcohol client within a fab team.
- This position allows the Account Manager to work closely with a reputable Business Director giving them the chance to gain knowledge and exposure to an ever changing market
- As the Account Manager you will be working alongside the best BD within the retail market liaising with the client on a day to day basis.
- You will manage all the client accounts ensuring everything runs smoothly – this is brilliant challenge for an ambitious Account Manager.
- You will be responsible for the communication between the client and the creatives ensuring a quick response at all times.
- You will be involved in talked about ATL campaigns that are so impressive they hit all the media headlines
- The ideal Account Manager will have ATL experience.
- You will have a strong understanding of the market and be looking for a challenging role.
- You will have some experience in maintaining client relationships, presenting and budgets.
- Fun like-mind with a team player attitude!