Front End Developer
Digital Front End Developer - Global Media Brand- £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Digital Front End Developer - The Client
Currently working with a world renowned national newspaper and media organisation, specifically with their creative commercial department. This department acts as a branded agency to both the company, as well as having their own independent client base. The team consists of more than 80 people across agency; client, business development, and technology deliver integrated and targeted advertising/editorial solutions to maximise value for their clients and meet their objectives through the best use of the company's portfolio.
They are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for ambitious and driven developers to join their team!
Digital Developer - Your role
You will produce product prototypes that assist the sales team in securing new/recurring business, as well as assisting other parts of the company by providing tools and product build and maintenance services as required.
Digital Front End Developer - Key Responsibilities
* Build and maintain campaign components such as websites, apps, interactive elements, display advertisements and emails, ensuring they answer the brief fully and are delivered on time.
* Build and maintain products and tools that assist improving campaign efficiency and data insight, including for other areas of the business as and when required.
* Constantly refine the code output to improve the campaign performance that leads to the 'Results That Matter' guarantee for our clients.
* Project ownership, with responsibility for the quality and punctuality from the initial stage through to the final production and delivery.
* Continuous improvement of workflows, liaising with other areas of the business as necessary, to achieve the maximum production efficiency.
* Attend internal meetings to capture the campaign objectives and technical requirements, as well as client amends.
* Contribute to sales pitches by producing product prototypes.
* Advise designers to ensure the proposed campaign component is technically feasible and utilising the best possible technology.
* Liaise with Designers to ensure the visual assets are prepared correctly for deployment.
* Collaborate with fellow team members as well as colleagues from other areas of the business as necessary to ensure the timely product deployment.
Digital Front End Developer - Key Skills
* Sound understanding of good coding principles.
* Experience of motion graphics / animations.
* Extensive experience in industry standard IDEs.
* Ability to produce responsive, cross-browser, cross-platform compatible code-base.
* Good experience with Git and other version control systems.
* Good experience with AEM, Wordpress, and other content management systems.
* Good understanding of UX/UI design principals.
* Good knowledge of using online analytics and of their meaning and terminology.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Tech and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Maguire| DD: 020 78 45 72 66- firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly