New Business Director (6months/PT) - Integrated Agency - London
We are looking for a freelance New Business Director to work with an independent integrated agency for 3 days a week / 25 hours to focus on opening up pitch opportunities and building strong new business pipelines within the agency.
Our client has a reputation for great work and client service built over the last 20 years and prides themselves on being an Agency where brands come for creative solutions, keeping things simple, not complicated. They work with everything from branding and advertising to trade / b2b comms, instore, activation, events, experiential and all things digital within drinks, FMCG and lifestyle sectors.
Reporting to the Board and engage daily with key Client Services and Creative personnel, the New Business Director will be key to the success of the agency going forwards. Your responsibilities include:
- Direct sales and new business lead generation
- Relationships with intermediaries
- Chemistry and credentials presentations
- Driving and managing the pitch process
- Attending industry events/entertaining clients
Is it you?
If you have a proven track record in selling to brand and marketing directors across advertising, branding, PR & social, digital, retail experience & in-store activation (shopper), trade/b2b and corporate, you are self motivated and can communicate with passion and integrity and you thrive on creating new relationships and are a team player then we would like to hear from you ASAP. FMCG and lifestyle brand experience is essential. Please send your CV via the "link" or email Ali at DNA.
Salary: up to £350.00 per day for 3 days a week / 25 hours a week + win bonus - with a view to long term relationship (6 month plus preferred). Flexibility on working hours.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter