A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Administrator to join a highly regarded Professional Services firm on a fixed term contract basis.
This is an exciting role for someone early in their career in marketing who is highly organised, efficient and wants to work across a wide range of marketing and business development areas.
The position is responsible for a number of marketing duties including;
- Assisting the Event Manager with event administration including dealing with and logging responses, coordination (and distribution where applicable) of event materials and production of name badges/place cards
- Management of the 'events@' mailbox
- Co-ordinating marketing material supplies and distribution
- Managing the 'info@' mailbox , dealing with all enquiries, ensuring they reach the appropriate person in the organisation in a timely manner, including logging and tracking new business enquiries and invoice enquiries/remittance advice emails
- Dealing with post enquiries that come into the marketing department
- Processing of marketing invoices in a timely manner
- Reviewing press coverage on a daily basis ensuring articles are sent to the appropriate people
- Assisting with the in-house printing/binding of tenders
- Covering for other members of the team when on holiday
Education and experience
- Education Level: A-Level/A-level equivalent
- Minimum of one year professional services marketing experience desirable
If you have the drive and ambition to be a high achiever in this position then please apply today.