Account Manager - Integrated, Creative Agency
Unlike many client services roles, this one has genuine autonomy, responsibility and visibility – all highly desirable we think for both day to day working satisfaction AND an eye of future career opportunities and development - HERE as an Account Manager you will play an integral part in the client services team, you will be reporting directly into the Client Director. You will have full responsibility for the day to day running of projects and need to be able to manage this through various agency departments, highlighting potential issues and have regular client contact at all levels.
Clients are two of the agencies top tier clients and huge global household B2B brands with impressive budgets and marketing know-how internally.
Perhaps you are in an Account Manager role currently and feel ready to move onto a more senior role and current opportunities seems limited or perhaps it’s just time for you to consider and new agency, new ideas and a new opportunity – you will probably already do much of below:
- You will have solid experience in a creative agency ideally within content or integrated marketing in the B2B arena
- You must have a background working within a marketing agency
- Managed multi touch campaigns and held account responsibility for delivery and growth
- Liaised and managed senior level client relationships
- Managed at least one member of staff on a daily basis
- Have a roll your sleeves up mentality yet also hungry to develop your career within one agency
- Worked with a creative, developers, copywriters and strategist and understand what each function does
This is a hugely attractive business, we have amazingly positive feedback from candidates who interview here so its certainly one to go for.
in return for your skills and experience as an Account Manager our clients offers a broad salary ranging between £30-35k plus benefits.
If you think you’re the Account Manager we are looking for and would like to apply then send your CV to me.