Global Account Director, Media Agency
1 day left
Market Coordination & Connection, up to £45,000
Are you currently working in a media agency and feel like you want to be working at a global level, partnering with one of world's most ground-breaking advertisers? Then look no further, this role could we suited to you.
So, sitting part of a brand new global strategy & planning unit at one of the world's most prolific media agencies, you'll work in partnership with a Strategy Director on connecting high level strategies with local market leaders & clients. The team in place working across this brand, as I mentioned it's brand new and will consist of strategist, an innovation team and the market coordination team.
You'll play a crucial part in the team and brands success, ensuring global media & brand strategies are created and actioned successfully by your counterparts across the world. You'll be the orchestrator and play a key part in the design of the global strategies on top of coordinating them. It's a huge opportunity for you to take the step up into working closer with a strategy team and be working with one of the most impressive global brands.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience working for a media agency, either at a local or global level.
- Experience in understanding all media channels inc. (TV, Radio, OOH, Print & Digital etc.)
- Experience in working with a media plan or media strategy and understand how to talk confidently about them.
- Desire to work on a global account.
- Proven experience with working with mid-level to senior clients.
So if your currently working as an Global/International Account Manager or Account Director and have a strong media planning background, get in touch.
Apply for Global Account Director, Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly