In-house advertising department of a large retailer has an opening for a Project Manager to be based in West London.
As the Project Manager, you’ll oversee the creation of a range of print ready artwork for advertising weekly in-store offers, promotions and campaigns. You will also have line management responsibilities for a team of two artworkers.
Working closely with the product and promotion team, the candidate will be an enthusiastic and meticulous print specialist. This is an ideal role for an experienced, organised and proactive individual with a good grounding in retail, preferably in the food sector.
- Overseeing and coordinating the content of weekly in-store leaflets with various stakeholders.
- Checking and planning project briefs for the production team.
- Ensuring collaboration with external partners including design agencies, buyers and suppliers.
- Manage timescales/deadlines.
- Ensuring all artwork and design specifications are met complying with legal regulations.
- Optimising print methods and product formats.
- Maintaining best practice with the team and ensuring internal guidelines are followed.
- Assisting the Team Manager and Artworkers with ad-hoc tasks.
- A high standard of written English.
- A sound knowledge of production for retail environments, preferably in the food sector.
- Possesses a good grounding in print and design, ideally having worked in a production environment previously.
- Line management experience preferred.
- Highly organised, pragmatic with exceptional time management skills.
Great perks for successful applicants. This multi-national retailer is currently undergoing an exciting brand reposition making this a great time to join.
To apply, please attached a relevant CV.