Digital Marketing Executive- Clientside- Milton Keynes
£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
Digital Marketing Executive- Company overview
Major Players is working with a digitally focused conference organisation that pairs its knowledge of the digital landscape and SEO to create some of the leading conferences and forums across both the UK and the US- providing a platform for members to discuss the latest developments in all areas of digital marketing. With such a vast community of SEO and digital experts this innovative and relevant organisation are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with SEO experience to join their community support team.
Digital Marketing Executive- Role Summary
* Maintaining a presence on the forum, creating engaging content and communicating with online users.
* Resolving issues and mediating between members whilst remaining impartial and professional via our support platform and directly on the forum.
* Playing an active role in our ongoing mission to enhance our users experience by spotting improvement opportunities and managing projects to implement new features.
* Responding to individual user reports and resolving issues in line with the needs of the community as a whole.
* Engage and help active practitioners on the cutting edge of SEO product development engage and thrive with their products on the marketplace.
Skills & Experience:
* An enthusiastic and unflappable personality.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* The ability to swiftly make sensible decisions in complex situations.
* In-depth understanding of SEO and digital marketing, including industry awareness and maintaining up to date knowledge on new developments.
* Good technical skills with an aptitude for learning new software.
* Previous community management experience
* Educated to degree level or with equivalent qualifications or experience.
* Written English = Native level
* This is a full-time role based in our offices in Milton Keynes (5 min walk from the train station), but we'd be happy to consider some flexibility for the right candidate.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "LYDIA STILLER- FLOWERDEW". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Lydia Stiller- Flowerdew | DD: + 44| 207 845 7214. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly if you would like more information before applying.
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.