Business Development Director - consultancy
Our client is a highly respected and influential consultancy that advises on and implements programmes that help advertising, PR and Marketing agencies in the UK and US to win new business, through market research, insight and engagement.
Due to ongoing growth and the development of current team members our client is now seeking a Business Development Director to work with the founding directors and help create and implement their own new business strategy.
Their client list includes some of the most well known agencies around as well as start ups and fledgling agencies. Whether it’s a highly creative agency or a global marketing business, this consultancy is seen as a trusted partner and has over 20 years experience delivering results for the some of the best in the world.
Business Development Director – top line:
• Acquire new accounts, which are both profitable and sustainable, in the UK, US and Europe. Ensure quarterly revenue targets are met - which is bonusable. This is the primary function of the role.
• Develop a comprehensive and detailed understanding of the consultancy brand, of their group partners, and how the work transforms their clients' businesses and therefore how it applies to the prospect market
• Ensure thorough penetration of each of the market places. Build relationships with best-matched prospects within each sector
• Attend new business meetings and events - you will be the face of the consultancy and a trusted partner
• Monitor and manage your team to get the best out of them
• Liaise with the Group Marketing Director to ensure you are supported with a workable marketing plan and calendar of seminars, events, viewpoint pieces, etc. Ensure there is a robust and consistent marketing campaign in place.
In return for your experience as a Business Development Director our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £60-80k plus bonuses and benefits. This broad salary banding is designed to attract talent of all levels from Business Development Managers to Business Development Directors.
If you think you are the Business Development Director we are looking for then get in touch with me Cleodie Gladstone, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.