Presentation Designer – Media and Entertainment
This is a brand-new opportunity to work with one of the largest and most loved broadcasters globally! With over 250 million viewers, this is a role for someone who is looking for the support of a big network, where your presentations will be seen and appreciated.
The team are looking for a Presentation Designer to join them. Working closely with the Head of Creative, you will partner with writers, designers, the marketing team and product specialists to develop presentations for internal and external teams.
We’re ideally looking for someone on top of their game when working with multiple projects. Someone who can take information and effectively translate with the use of PowerPoint or Keynote. Take the creativity further – animation, charts, graphs and diagrams.
- As Presentation Designer, you are confident translating information into effective and engaging PowerPoint or Keynote presentations
- You will ensure that all branded presentations are created to a high standard
- Working with internal teams, participating in brainstorms and offering creative solutions
- Creating images, charts and infographics that more effectively communicate key messages and which can be incorporated into presentations.
- Essential to have a strong portfolio demonstrating your knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Confident using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Confident in handling a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to uphold brand and style guidelines, and where possible, inject creativity.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage time effectively, to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- At least 5 years of professional PowerPoint presentation design experience.
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin. Search for Amy Wright.