Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager – Superb Agency
Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager – Superb Agency – Central London – to £32k + great benefits
Multi award-winning Central London agency seeks an Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to work on a new win, exciting retail account.
This role has been exclusively briefed to Fill Recruitment – you won’t find this opportunity advertised anywhere else.
People tend to stay at this worldwide creative agency because they genuinely care about and support their talent. It really is a fabulous place to work.
Reason for Recruitment
The team at the agency are on the lookout for a strong Account Executive, Senior Account Executive or Account Manager to support the Senior Account Managers and Account Directors on the account to plan and deliver loyalty/CRM, web and social projects for this retail giant in the UK and Ireland.
It’s a really exciting time on the account – the agency only won it in December of last year but it has already become one of the largest accounts in the agency.
It’s the first time the client has looked to consolidate its agencies and as such the account covers social, loyalty/CRM and web. They will also be working alongside an ATL and media agency too.
The role and what’s required to do it well
The position will report directly into the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, who then reports into the Business Director.
The role would suit an Account Executive or Account Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge; with a passion for data driven creative work which aims to push boundaries. A passion for interior design would also help!
This person will have full support of the account team and need to be a self-starter, and comfortable working autonomously, using your initiative, but also working as part of a team.
The successful applicant must be able to hit the ground running and support the day-to-day campaigns to ensure they are running smoothly across the account. Strong attention to detail is required too.
The agency are looking for someone who:
- Is organised and able to manage (with support when needed from the SAM/AD) and confidently deliver integrated campaigns across a variety of channels and prioritise workload under pressure across various work streams
- Has the ability to work independently and within a team – managing upwards to the SAM/AD as and when required
- Liaising with all internal departments including Data, Creative, Planning, Art Buying, Design as well as key stakeholders within the wider agency teams
- Confidently present work and proposals to clients
- Demonstrate proactive management of campaigns, successfully pushing projects forward and managing timelines, plus agreed budgets to avoid over burning
- Managing client expectations and delivering against expectations
- Has a passion for interior design …. ideally
Salary and benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary (to £32k) plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Senior Account Executives and Account Managers with strong digital and direct marketing experience, please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers, planners and creatives at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com