Marketing Manager - Fintech (B2B)
A challenging opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager to join a global financial services organisation on an initial 6 month contract and be part of their new electronic platform business.
The team is responsible for producing integrated marketing campaigns employing multiple channels and mediums including brochures and print collateral, digital and online advertising, microsites, email marketing, print advertising, charitable communications, and third party conference promotions.
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategist to develop and execute internal and external marketing campaigns in support of business objectives.
- Develop multiple executions that fall within the overall positioning and message, (examples include, but are not limited to: Sales support materials, Email, Online/Digital promotions, Thought leadership/Content, Marketing microsites, Print, Out Of Home, and Events).
- Work with media and creative agencies to develop and execute multi-channel promotions (digital ads, interactive content, PPC keywords, microsite optimization, brochures, mailers, animation and videos).
- Manage the content creation initiatives, working with senior management and copywriters to create unique articles supporting business objectives and advising on distribution outlets (web properties, publishing sites, social media).
- Experience developing, managing and executing marketing and communications campaigns using a multi-channel approach. Internal campaign experience is a plus.
- Project management experience, including measuring and monitoring results. Must be flexible and creative in approach to projects and client needs.
- Financial services marketing, preferably in Fintech, an Investment Bank, or at a marketing agency servicing the Institution Investor sector.
- Knowledge of electronic trading and trading platforms desirable.
- Strong knowledge of marketing principals, familiarity with web analytics, social media experience and digital platforms.
If you feel you could add value to this organisation and match their requirements then please apply today.