Junior Digital Project Manager – Digital Agency
3 days left
Our client is a fantastic mid-sized agency based in the heart of London who work on all things creative and technical for some brilliant brands across Europe and beyond.
As a business, they are part of a wider agency network and benefit from having access to a huge range of resource, but ultimately still get to operate in an individual way.
They are an international agency with experience across Strategy, Creating, Technology and Optimisation and this offers a chance to join a thriving and growing agency.
The suitable candidate must have experience working on website builds and designs.
- Ensures that projects are reported and forecasted accurately to Head of Production and Finance Director in monthly business reviews.
- Ensures that all project SOWs with a budget of £20k+ are reviewed by Client Services Director, Head of Production and Finance Director.
- Ensures that all project SOWs are peer reviewed by the Head of Project Management and approved by Team Heads.
- Ensures that all project risks, issues and change requests are managed effectively.
- Ensures that all project resources are booked, briefed and utilised in a timely manner, thus optimising production margins.
- Work with Head of Production and Resource Manager to minimise freelance usage.
- Provides weekly project status and burn reports to the relevant client services team member.
- Works on a minimum of one new business pitch through the course of the year where possible.
- Ensures timely escalation of any internal issues that may impact on project delivery to Head of Production and Client Services Director, with appropriate solution options.
- Provides insight-driven recommendations to client service team.
- Ensures pipeline of work is visible to Head of Production and Resource Manager.
- Tracks and reports financial status of projects against current budget.
- Highlights potential overruns before they occur.
- Escalates and proactively resolves financial issues as they happen.
- Uses weekly reports to monitor and pro-actively mitigate potential overruns, highlighting clearly to Head of Production and Account Director when an overrun is likely to occur.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge and pragmatic application of PM process and industry best practice.
- Able to manage client service expectations and briefs, (particularly those that conflict with internal recommendations), and can drive successful outcomes while maintaining (or even growing) the relationship.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 763 9754
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason
Apply for Junior Digital Project Manager – Digital Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly