Data Science Lead
Data Science Lead, Central London – Up to £80k dependent on experience plus benefits and bonuses
We’re looking for a Data Science Lead to join this agency who are doing big things at the moment. You’ll be joining a strategic agency who rely heavily on data, with clients who rely on them for their expertise. Are you the Data Strategy Lead they’re looking for?
The primary purpose of the Data Science Lead is to leverage tools – primarily Alteryx and Tableau to help existing and new clients understand the power of data science, and work out how to put this at the heart of strategic and automated decision making.
This Data Science Lead will need to quickly understand the current analytics offering across all of our clients and begin to work alongside the Data Strategy and MarTech Leads to plan how to sell in proposed analytics and strategic roadmaps and then deliver against them.
This Data Science Lead will drive client business forward through competitive and innovative strategic recommendations. This Data Science Lead will present and sell in increased amount of analytics resource through well thought and structured presentations to Board level clients. Where appropriate, they will challenge client thinking and drive it in the direction that is best for the client, using their experience across sectors and industries to maximize the agency’s credence and added value back to the client.
Though this role will oversee all analytic and data science work, it is essential that they are capable of dividing this work across the data science team, in a way that they maintain a good view of progress and methodology, but are hands off enough to allow the rest of the team to grow with them. It is therefore essential that you are prepared to share your knowledge and previous experience with the rest of the team, with the goal of improving analytic and data science skillsets in the agency a key performance indicator of you and your team.
This Data Science Lead will:
• Work closely with the CSO, Head of Data & CX, and other Practice Leads to drive the department forward
• Seeks to continuously improve their and their team’s skills, both with existing tools and methodologies, as well as new
• Removes the jargon and mist / fog that is associated with “data” – changes the way clients think about data – puts data at the heart of all client work
• Be an expert in the use of Alteryx and Tableau, as well as other packages.
This Data Science Lead will have:
• Proven experience writing code
• Proven Alteryx Designer skills, including the predictive, R, and in-DB tools
• Alteryx Server experience
• Tableau Desktop and Server
• SQL: within the tool and with Alteryx
• Understand and leverage public and paid for APIs
• Connect to a variety of databases
• Understand modelling and segmentation best practice and methodology
Sound like the kind of Data Science Lead role you’re looking for? We want to hear from a Data Science Lead like you.
If you’re this Data Science Lead, please do get in touch. Please quote JW558c when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com