CRM Executive - Leisure Group
I am looking for a CRM Executive to manage national direct mailing campaigns for a well-known British retailer in West London. You will be responsible for B2C communications that drive customer loyalty and member retention.
Key Responsibilities of the CRM Executive:
- Working with the CRM and Loyalty Manager to deliver offline mailings and scheme benefits
- Leading and managing the current mailing contact strategy
- Creating mailing briefs for content creation and production while working with external agencies
- Foster a close relationship with buyers and merchandising planning teams to identify and select relevant offers for campaigns
- Maintain, develop, and understand the loyalty database and ensure membership issues are efficiently resolved
Key Skills of the CRM Executive:
- Proven experience managing consumer focused offline CRM mailings
- Appreciation of data, segmentation and targeting strategies
- Good copy and verbal skills
- Retail marketing experience preferred
- IDM qualification preferred
Do you have a passion for direct marketing and data and want to work with a well-known, national retailer? Please apply and we will be in touch!