Product Sub Editor & Translator Native German language skills
Product Sub Editor & Translator (German) needed ASAP.
My client is a UK super brand who specialise in luxury fashion and beauty.
They have some peak times coming up very shortly for their German product editorial translations team and are in need of freelance support - onsite 5 days per week.
- Sub-editing and translating product page copy according to in-house style guides; checking accuracy of copy against images as well as grammar and spelling. Ensuring all copy is clear and concise and localized where relevant
* Working to daily deadlines
* Ensuring that all editorial content across the German product pages reflects the aims, values, house style and tone of each site
* Where possible, check accuracy of upload by checking all click-through functionality, size and fit tabs and dropdowns on the product page
* Maintaining house style document, final sign off responsibility lying with Product Editor
* Confidence in replying to emails and attending meetings
Skills and Experience:
- German mother tongue and excellent command of the English language; you will need to be able to write and speak English fluently
* Good working knowledge of MS Office and basic working knowledge of CMS systems
* Experience of digital translating, trans-creating and sub-editing would be a bonus
* Ideally knowledge of luxury fashion, seasonal trends, designers and brands as well as strong commercial awareness (preferable)
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Confidence to liaise with other teams
* Ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
* Experience working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
* Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
* Self-motivated, takes initiative
* A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
Please email me your CV ASAP!
Paying 150 per day to freelancer.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.