Digital Marketing Executive
A leading global B2B Events company is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to drive the digital activities of the Marketing team, focusing on inbound digital marketing, based in Central London. You will be responsible for multiple inbound digital marketing channels including social media (organic and paid), SEO and website maintenance, PPC and mobile.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Responsibility for delivering the PPC, Social Media and web marketing channel plans.
- Maintains websites and improves on organic SEO.
- Co-ordinates search and display activity with other online and offline marketing activity as part of a connected customer contact marketing plan.
- Manages paid and affiliate agencies, drives marketing planning and proactively achieves results.
- Works alongside creatives to develop briefs for display ads and the creation of online assets.
- Produces multivariate tests and optimisation plans.
- Monitors and reports on the effectiveness of the inbound marketing campaigns against agreed engagement and delivery targets, and constantly seeks to optimise.
Key Skills and experience of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Strong experience in digital marketing
- Experience delivering or coordinating PPC campaigns
- Experience working with external agencies
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices a plus
- Highly analytical