A new and exciting role has been created for a skilled Marketing Manager at an electronic manufacturing company, based in Dorset. You will be responsible for creating and leading the marketing activities across all touch points, including communications, graphics and photography. This is a complex and challenging role which requires versatility to simultaneously manage a number of complex projects at any given time.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Lead strategic development, implementation, management and measurement of marketing plans that are data and insight driven and, covering all channels including direct marketing, PR, digital, social, advertising, events and research in line with the marketing strategy and individual brand strategies.
- Understand the commercial drivers for the brand by channel and translate these into fully integrated, targeted and segmented marketing plans.
- Be responsible for the brand management of the businesses core brands, ensuring consistent brand representation amongst internal and external customers.
- Review campaign efficiency and making adjustments where necessary on budget and activity to maximise profit
- Mentoring and developing team members to ensure their potential is met. Identify and organise any staff training and development where needed
Key skills and experience of the Marketing Manager:
- Proven track record of launching new products to market
- Proven experience of delivering successful campaigns in a B2B environment
- Understanding of workflows from creation to product launch to achieve the business goals
- Must have experience and understanding of production processes and how to manage agencies and partners
- Experienced in planning and delivering marketing activities across a range of channels: advertising, content, social and partnerships
- Experience in creating and collating product catalogues with tending experience.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, mentor and manage.
- Proficient computer skills (e.g. MS Office Suite, InDesign Adobe Suite)