Senior Digital Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an immediately available Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join a global trade association within the telecommunications industry, to help drive awareness of products, services and content - mostly via digital marketing channels - for their leading B2B mobile industry news site.
- Creation of email marketing campaigns.
- Coverage of all social media (organic awareness, paid for content and community building)
- Creation of landing pages and banner advertising.
- Promotion of webinars and white papers to drive interest and sales leads.
- Proven experience working within a similar digital marketing role, ideally with B2B, news organization, telecoms, international experience or other direct marketing experience.
- Happy at both a strategic and hands on level.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Ad Words and SEO.
- Excellent ability to write and to critique copy.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (preferably SalesForce Marketing Cloud).
This is a contract role looking for someone with an immediate start with the high possibly of longer term options for the right person, so if you're interested please get in touch for further details.