Junior PHP Developer
Junior PHP Developer - £25,000 - £28,000 - Digital Content Agency - London
Junior PHP Developer - The Company
A fast paced content agency specialising in integrated campaigns for radio, video and other digital platforms are looking for a Junior PHP Developer to join their growing development team.
They are fun and productive team that live and breathe everything digital, and are looking for someone who shares this passion for the sector.
Their key clients are within the music industry, so an interest in this would also be a plus!
Junior PHP Developer - Your Role
You will be working on a range of digital products with global brands and you will be working as part of a creative team that will have overlap with the design and production teams.
You will be working closely with the Project Manager, Lead Developer and Front End Developers on client projects ranging from new builds to ongoing support and maintenance.
Junior PHP Developer - Key Skills
* Experience working as a PHP Developer, either on commercial or freelance projects
* Experience of Object Oriented PHP 5/7 Programming
* Experience of MySQL database
* A strong interest in latest technologies and keeping up-to-date with industry issues and trends
* Good communication skills and ability to discuss requirements
* Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a multi-tasker
* Ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
* Great communication skills
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
A bonus if you have:
* Experience working with PHP Frameworks such as Laravel 5, Slim Framework 3, Codeigniter
* Experience of Composer
* Experience of Git
In return, they can offer:
* A sociable and fun working environment, with endless opportunities to learn and develop your skill-set
* Competitive salary dependant on skill-set, and a bonus structure.
* Flexible working options.
Interested to learn more?
Click apply and submit your CV now!
Alternatively, please feel free to get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 845 7266.
Don't forget to add me on LinkedIn to stay updated on other opportunities