ACCOUNT DIRECTOR x 2 – Brand experience agency - Central London
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR x 2 – Brand experience agency
Global Brand Experience agency are recruiting for two ACCOUNT DIRECTORS. They are looking for either existing Account Directors, or very strong Senior Account Managers ready to move up to the next level, who come with a solid experiential/events agency background.
The agency is well known and respected in their field, with offices spanning across the globe. You’ll be mentored by an inspiring management and work with a great team. Lovely offices in the heart of the West End, so plenty to do at lunchtime and at the end of the day.
In your role as Account Director you will be working with the senior agency team. You are adept at delivering exceptional client work, identifying new opportunities and leading and inspiring a team. As well as being responsible for building and growing one of the agency’s biggest accounts, you will love the buzz of a new pitch coming in. Someone who loves numbers and is not afraid to roll up their sleeves when needed.
Along with the core clients there is an opportunity for the Account Directors to work across other clients which consists of but not limited to automotive, technology, design, charity and pharmaceutical sectors.
Overall Account Director responsibilities:
- Leading the client relationship for the agency in order to build and sustain long-term business
- Accountable for organic growth and profitability
- Working effectively with other senior colleagues throughout the departments
- Leading your account team to deliver best in class service levels, optimised productivity and a motivated team
- Lead by example in terms of company culture, adherence to processes, communication styles and quality of output
- Strategic development, providing intelligent & innovative advice to optimise client’s marketing budgets.
- Proactively identify any new business opportunities & negotiate further work from direct client or any relevant clients in the corporation
- Develop, train & improve team productivity through coaching, regular constructive feedback, process improvement & effective leadership
- Negotiate budgets with both clients & suppliers and forecast & track client revenues on a weekly basis to ensure costs are in line with budget estimates at all times
The first Account Director will be responsible for activation in the UK and in Europe for an automotive client, overseeing and delivering the stand build for all European motor shows.
- Experience in and passion for the automotive sector
- Preferably European motor show delivery experience
- Extensive experience of large scale exhibition stands
- Preferably additional experience in setting up press shows, etc.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience steering several stakeholders to create and guarantee high quality outcome
- International experience
- Real eye for detail
- Very commercial and financially focused
The primary client for the second Account Director role is a well-known premium tobacco brand, which the agency has a strong, long-term established relationship with. Current work consists of several retail and pop up locations as well as small to medium presences at several events per month. The product being marketed is an innovative new tobacco consumption device with a strong brand vision to reinvent the whole tobacco market.
- Experience in tobacco, e-cigarette and vaping activation would be beneficial
- This account involves working with multiple stakeholders up to a senior level so it’s important for this candidate to be able demonstrate experience of working with multiple stakeholders and managing high demand global teams
- Experience with small to medium size event delivery & production
- Experience with developing, creating & delivering pop up as well as permanent retail stores
- Strong production understanding & delivery skills alongside our creative & production department
- Flair for design
So if you are an Account Director with the experience we are looking for then get in touch today.
And one last thing ….if this role isn’t quite right for you then please send in your CV or get in touch anyway as we have a whole range of briefs that could be more suitable. From freelance to permanent with roles covering all areas of the integrated space – Experiential, Sales Promotion, Digital, Shopper Marketing and Direct Marketing including Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director and Senior Account Director.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!
Apply for ACCOUNT DIRECTOR x 2 – Brand experience agency - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly