Senior Marketing Automation Manager
This Senior Marketing Automation Manager role in a new role for an established Education brand seeking Marketo experts!
My client is a prestigious education body based in the heart of London seeking a Senior Marketing Automation Manager to effectively deliver digital campaigns via the Marketo platform.
Supports the Digital Marketing Manager on the content strategy and the methodology of implementation of marketing campaigns on the marketing automation platform. Collaborates closely with the Marketing Automation Manager to support the creation and rollout of landing pages, e-mail nurturing, tactical campaigns, website personalisations.
*Oversees and supports the quality assurance of emails, landing pages, forms, data maintenance and third party connectors within Marketo, including all templates for use by other members of the team.
*Documents and refines marketing automation processes, programs, scoring programs and procedures on an ongoing basis.
*Monitors and reports on effectiveness metrics related to tactics and programs managed by the marketing automation platform and related applications.
Responsible for the standardisation and timely execution of data cleansing, data up-loads, internal enablement and coaching session
*Back-up of the CRM platform administrator on 2nd level support queries
You will work closely with the Director Digital Marketing & CRM, the Digital Marketing Manager and the Marketing Automation Manager, as well as with the rest of the digital marketing team and the brand marketing teams.
* 3+ years of experience with the marketing automation platform Marketo, including personalization engine
* 5 years experience in technology marketing, marketing operations, or equivalent role.
* Knowledge and experience supporting a wide range of marketing tactics including demand generation, Web, SEO/SEM, social media, and events.
* 3+ Years of administrative experience with CRM platforms such as SalesForce
* Strong analytical skills and be metric driven with experience in developing marketing metrics and dashboards
* Strong understanding of marketing operations and campaign management.
* Experience with list management, lead scoring, nurturing programs, cleansing, segmentation and targeting.
* Experience with setting up and managing optimization experiments including specific examples of using A/B testing or multivariate testing that lead to an improved conversion rate.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to run multiple projects and meet deadlines
* Ability to work in a collaborative environment
* Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
* Excellent data analysis skills
* Technology savvy
* Ability to research and stay ahead of industry trends
* Exceptional project management skills
* Excellent writing skills, more particularly in English
* Ability to communicate results to management
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work under pressure
* Self-motivated and team player
This is a permenant role paying uo to £60,000 P/A for a Senior Marketing Automation Manager based in London.