Senior Internal Communications Manager
EMR are working with a leading FinTech company in London to recruit an ambitious Senior Internal Communications Manager.
The company are looking to raise the profile of internal communications and as such require a Senior Communications Manager who can lead in development and delivering internal communications strategies to drive engagement and employee's awareness of the business, brand and values.
You will be dealing with C-Level executives and will develop a long term vision for the internal communications function alongside day-to-day writing and delivery.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement an ongoing internal communications strategy that aligns with the business' cycle, wider external communications strategy, and values
- Develop internal communications channels and manage a roster of high-quality suppliers including translators, video editors and designers
- Promote the role of internal communications as a strategic partner to the business and coach and equip the senior leadership team with the ability to communicate effectively with the business
- Day to day writing and editing of communications including: emails, internal social network content, speaker notes and presentations
- Drive employee engagement around business and HR initiatives, working with stakeholders to do so
Your skills and experience will include:
- Senior Internal Communications experience with proven experience of planning, developing and executive effective internal communications strategies
- Excellent writing and editing skills, ensuring tone of voice, authority and clarity
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills
- Experience in change and crisis management
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time