Sales & Marketing Executive
Litro Magazine (www.litro.co.uk) team is seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual for a Media Sales position to work in our London office at the iconic Somerset House.
Litro Magazine is an established Short Stories & Creative Arts Magazine in print and online founded in 2005.
The ideal candidate will have experience in advertising & marketing, ideally in print magazine, with an interest in literature and the arts- with a demonstrated success in driving sales, excellent communication skills as well as a proactive, creative and innovative approach. Proven organizational ability as well as an understanding of sales and budgeting are a must and a confident telephone manner.
Key responsibilities include:
- Some travel UK and oversees to conferences and events will be needed.
- Creating and implementing sales plans and campaigns in order to maximize revenue.
- Build on and maintain a database of contacts relevant to the sales lists.
- Build the Litro brand through partnerships and strategic alliance.
- Direct Magazine Selling
- Development of the sales strategy, ensuring understanding of relevant markets while targeting key market alliances.
- providing insight and analysis to support strategic decision-making and future plans.
- excellent copywriting skills
- pro-active and able to work on own initiative
- good at developing relationships & liaising with multiple organisations
As part of a small, friendly team, you'll be included in every discussion, giving you the opportunity to shape the direction and identity of the magazine. You'll get to work with some of the very best authors active today, and make a real difference both to the global appreciation of their work and to the UK's literary culture, ensuring that great writing from all over the world is accessible and attractive to our diverse readership.
Accessibility and inclusivity is at the heart of all that we do. We especially encourage applications from those whose background is under-represented in UK publishing.