An exciting opportunity for an Editorial Content Manager to work for this leading video-based, entrepreneurial, thought-leadership platform.
Communications Manager - £30,000 - London
Our client is one of the world's leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events businesses, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world.
As Editorial Content Manager your role will be to connect the digital community and video platform with industry leading conferences globally. You will be creating superior video content and engaging with social media influencers.
You will be responsible for:
- full ownership of all channels including website, social media and email
- engaging with growing subscriber base and social followers
- brand guardianship
- creating high calibre video content
- refining the website and video content
- producing insightful newsletters
To be successful in this Content Manager role you MUST have:
- proven experience of working in a similar Content Manager role
- previous video content production experience
- strong social media experience
- Wordpress skills
- ability to create insightful content
- previous brand experience
If you can tick all these boxes then we'd love to hear from you. Please apply online
Communications Manager - £30,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.