Social Media Executive - Leading Content Marketing Agency
3 days left
Job Title: Social Media Executive - Leading Content Marketing Agency
Salary: £22,000 to £27,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits such as bonus schemes, flexible working opportunities, pension, annual away weekends, regular social events.
About The Leading Content Marketing Agency
This agency are one of London's leading B2B technology digital marketing and content agencies, working on award-winning campaigns for huge multinational tech giants such as IBM, Google, Panasonic, Apple and many more.
This is a great time to join this fun and vibrant agency as they are bringing on more and more new business and have plans to open their first US office this year. This agency provide incredible support and training, allowing for you to broaden your skills, or perhaps specialise in an area. Or you can take on more client responsibilities, or perhaps focus more on hands-on implementation - however you would like to progress your career, this agency provides the encouragement and support you need, whilst giving you the opportunity to work with some of the most talented marketing professionals working within the B2B technology space.
Culturally, this agency fosters a great team atmosphere. A flat structure and open plan offices means that there is always someone to learn from. This agency also plans annual away weekends to places like France and Spain and organise monthly team socials, providing the team with great incentives and an excellent working culture.
About The Social Media Executive Role
As a Social Media Executive, you will be creative, proactive and enthusiastic and will enjoy interacting with clients and supporting campaign activities.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Executive:
* Support the account team to implement a range of social and digital marketing activities, working closely with the creative and design teams, as well as wider content and strategy team
* Develop content for use across various social media platforms and formats, supporting the content marketing team and help to develop lead generation strategies for clients
* Participate in the development of creative ideas for proposals, in order to support new business pitches for the agency.
About The Successful Social Media Executive
If you have social media experience and have an interest in technology, this could be the perfect next step in your career at a highly reputable and established agency.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Social Media Executive:
* Circa 1 years' experience, ideally in an agency environment
* Able to work autonomously and be able to self-motivate
* Excellent attention to detail, and strong writing skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to juggle multiple projects, deadlines and accounts
* Very strong time management skills
* The desire to work within the B2B tech space and join a team of hard-working, friendly and sociable professionals.
The Social Media Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £20,000 to £27,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Social Media Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Apply for Social Media Executive - Leading Content Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly