Senior Marketing Executive
A leading construction and property consultancy is currently looking for an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive to support in managing the marketing functions of the UK offices.
This role will be suitable for an experienced Marketing Executive with a working knowledge of the UK construction industry. There is an excellent opportunity for further development of marketing skills where you'll get involved at all levels in the company. The role is varied and fast paced, and will include strategy development, event organisation, internal communications and research.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Guide the on-going creation and execution of the company's marketing strategy
- Reporting at monthly partner meetings, bi-monthly marketing meetings and weekly administration meetings
- Take ownership of the company's events & hospitality budget (including overseas conferences)
- Support bid management division in the generation
- Generate content and manage the contact database of a quarterly newsletters
- Manage online portfolio, including the management and content generation of all social channels
- Manage offline portfolio of marketing materials - including design and content generation of flyers, brochures etc.
- To be key point of contact with external agencies.
Knowledge and Qualifications of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Experience marketing within the built environment (construction, consultancy, property)
- Experience in analysing campaigns and ROI
- Experience in standalone role - Desirable
- Knowledge of SEO marketing and CMS - Essential
- Regular user of core social channels with ability to organise and control communications
- Basic Photoshop skills - Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Must have excellent attention to detail and possess excellent writing skills and command of English language