Senior Account Manager with ATL experience required for central London agency
Wanted: An ambitious and proactive Senior Account Manager to work on two exciting and varied accounts. The work is integrated and ATL experience (particularly TV) would be required.
This exciting and dynamic medium sized agency specialises in advertising, branding and strategy, it has a relaxed and informal vibe and positions itself as a lead agency, developing ideas for brands that can be executed across the most appropriate channels, usually leading with broadcast media.
This agency suits those smart, serious and focused individuals who are fascinated by creative and who think brand first and channel second.
The candidate will need to:
- Have at least three years+ working in account management
- Be Intelligent and articulate
- A self - starter
- Have a strong commercial focus – they want someone to really love the account – to secure more work and really help it grow
- Have strategic prowess – you will be very involved from early planning stage to delivery
- Have a love of creative
- Have ATL experience including TV and outdoor
- The Ability to deal with senior clients – to gain their trust and further develop the relationship
- Be brave – someone who is not afraid to challenge
- Independence and flexibility is key
The agency has a mix of prestigious clients who they produce award winning work for.
The successful candidate would be required to work across two pieces of business (Alcoholic drinks and online property) The work is varied and provides lots of creative opportunities. Both accounts are of an integrated nature with ATL work – including outdoor and TV so experience in these channels is essential.