4 days left
Account Manager – Loyalty
We are recruiting for an Account Manager for an exciting agency based in Central London. It’s really great opportunity for someone to be involved in something new and fresh! A new pitch win that involves a huge piece of business has recently been won therefore someone who is passionate, driven and excited about working on a totally new project is perfect for this role.
You will be expected to be comfortable in front of clients, building relationships with stakeholders and able to offer guidance where needed. Experience of working on a loyalty campaign would be amazing but as long as you have worked on a CRM campaign then you will be perfect for this role. The campaigns will be integrated but CRM will put you in a great place to succeed.
- Minimum 2 years agency / client experience
- Strong experience of working in a high performing, cross functional team
- Some experience of working with Technology and comfortable having technical conversations
- Strong project management skills, including a demonstrated ability to multi-task
- A results-oriented, go-getter who is able to manage multiple projects effectively
- Must be comfortable and excited by a fast moving and changing environment
- Commercially savvy. Understanding of customer data and the ability to use customer analysis and communicate insights
- Ability to build relationships and establish confidence and trust
- A passion for delivering initiatives that are customer centric
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A good understanding of, and a keen interest in telco
- Relevant degree, or equivalent qualification
- A loyalty and CRM background
If you would like to join an inspiring team of clever and considerate individuals then get in touch.
PLEASE NOTE as much as we'd love to get back to all our candidates, due to high volume applications, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, then you've been unsuccessful in this instance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly