Junior Project Manager required for dynamic and exciting London agency
Junior Project manager required for exciting role in dynamic and fast paced central London agency.
Based in central London, the agency houses more than 70 experts in everything from creative, design, digital content creation, UX, and development, to comms planning, brand strategy, account handling and media planning and buying. The agency represents the collaborative, integrated agency model of the future.
What we do
We make stuff that millions of people see on a daily basis. Stuff that influences people. Stuff that provokes. And stuff you want to tell your mates about. Stuff that wins awards.
Our ‘stuff’ is everything from brand campaigns across print and TV, to fast-moving, digital and social media campaigns.
What we need
- We are looking for a super organized, super smart and confident Junior Project manager to join our team.
- Although predominantly the role requires you to assist the project management team on larger projects, you will be expected to settle in quickly and start managing your own smaller projects from the get go.
- You should be passionate about advertising and confident working on multiple tasks simultaneously within a fast-paced agency environment.
- You will be a natural organizer and planner, with the ability to take the complex and break it down into simple actionable tasks.
- You will work very closely with our clients and internal teams alike, so the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and via email is essential.
- You should be ambitious, hardworking with some understanding of press, digital and OOH advertising.
- You must be a team player.
- Assisting on up to 3 projects simultaneously, all at varying stages of creative, design and production.
- Creation of timelines and cost estimates.
- Project management of smaller projects through every stage of the process to ensure it meets the client brief and expectations
- Managing the production of all daily press ads.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organised and a multi tasker.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to demonstrate an organised, efficient and proactive approach to all tasks.
- Solution focused with a positive outlook; ability to juggle a number of projects simultaneously.
- Energetic, self-motivated, consistently proactive and showing initiative; able to manage their own time well
- Mac literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail and ability to conduct thorough quality checks
- Be fun to have around.
- Working within a team environment dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Some agency experience would be advantageous but isn’t essential.