EMR are working with a leading international search firm to recruit a PR executive on a permanent basis. As PR executive, you will have an agency background and be comfortable working in a professional services environment.
You will act as an in-house consultant, working with partners and consultants, gaining deep knowledge of sectors and current topics to develop newsletters, case studies, news agendas and wider PR activities.
As PR Executive, your main responsibilities will be:
- Creation of monthly newsletter for each of their sectors
- Develop expert knowledge across various sectors
- Develop and maintain relationships with sector press
- Work with PR agencies to gain momentum in the national press
- Creation of case studies through interviews with partners and consultants
- Assist the marketing team
- Develop event content, social media content and internal communications
Your skills and experience will include:
- Agency-side PR experience, creating communications and generating media coverage
- First class quality written work, being a beacon for accuracy and following best practice from which others can learn
- Excellent client handling skills, acting with tact and discretion - all clients and candidates must have complete confidence the PR Executives ability to be discreet and professional at all times
- Ability to develop relationships with key clients and candidates, gain trust and build rapport, to play a part in ensuring the smooth running of an assignment
If you feel you have the skills and experience please apply now.