Marketing Executive - Travel
6 days left
One of the world's biggest travel brand conglomerate is looking for a Marketing Executive to own one of the brands within the umbrella. Based in their lush offices close to Hyde Park, you will be reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be expected to market the brand which offers larger than life travel experiences including bespoke travel, corporate packages and high-end getaways. You will be responsible for the following:
- Marketing to trade audience. This will require you to have excellent copy writing, social media marketing and content skills.
- Marketing directly to consumer. This will require you to understand customer journeys.
- Continual upkeep of brand therefore understanding the TOV, appeal, look & feel, and advising on what does and doesn't work for the brand.
- Reporting on analytics, and managing both online and offline projects (marketing campaigns) from start to finish.
- Managing budgets and reconciliation
The ideal person will come from a fast-paced agency background however if you have the experience of working on multiple projects of varying sizes on brand-side, you have an equally good chance of cutting through the clutter! Inferencing from insights and analytics and advising on campaigns is must. Salary is up to £32k. Apply today - by clicking the button below or emailing me on email@example.com
Apply for Marketing Executive - Travel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly