Business Development Director/Account Director
5 days left
Europe’s leading collaborative service provider is looking for an experienced and highly motivated person to join their sales team in developing new business.
This exciting and innovative company already work with an exciting list of customers including over 400 companies, government authorities and organisations across the globe.
This is a new role brought about due to exciting growth plans and expansion. They specialise in supporting and facilitating the production of designed corporate and financial reports created with Adobe InDesign and Adobe InCopy.
This role would suit an experienced client services manager/director working agency side OR someone working in the marketing/production team of a corporate brand with experience in annual reports/financial documents and B2B materials.
In addition to building new and existing client relationships and converting business, the role involves significant influence over the development of the company as a whole. This role is ideal for someone who seeks responsibility and influence as part of their position and career.
Qualifications and experience
- Successful track record of building exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue.
- Strong client services/customer management experience and experience of:
Annual/Corporate Reporting, Financial communications, Internal and External communications, Communication consultancy, Investor Relations, Communication design, Online communications, Corporate communications, Print production, Shareholder communications, Sustainability Report.
Specific sector experience is required including:
• Approaching and working with top-level client contacts
• Building lasting client relationships
• Experience in building business
• Strong writing, presentation and negotiation capabilities
• An entrepreneurial approach to business
Overview of the role
Reporting to the MD/CEO, the role involves all aspects of new business development, including:
• Understanding and promoting the company’s offer
• Developing and implementing the new business strategy
• Meeting the company annual business revenue targets
• Identifying and converting new business
• Expanding existing business relationships
• Identifying how to meet clients’ objectives
• Developing business drivers, brand and branding insights and tailoring approaches for meetings and pitches
• Leading new business meetings, proposals and pitches
• Growing and managing a new business database
• Recognising client needs and buying signals
• Gaining respect from and influencing senior-level contacts and maintaining positive working relationships
• Writing proposals and negotiating fees and contracts
• Attending relevant networking and industry events
As a Business Development Director/Account Director you will develop strong senior client relationships and be committed to driving their business forward through the innovative software this company provides.
You will also be key to generating profit for the business to deliver projects that achieve excellent results for the client and business. You must also develop an exceptional understanding of the corporate communications arena and how new and emerging developments can be exploited to add value to a client’s business.
You must have experience in managing corporate communications projects in print or online, possess outstanding interpersonal skills with an ability to set budgets, expectations and deliver results, as well as possessing strong leadership skills.
About the Company
Europe’s leading collaborative service used for the production of designed corporate and financial reports created with Adobe InDesign and Adobe InCopy. Current customers/clients include over 350 companies, government authorities and organisations.
Founded in 2001 - A Swedish company with offices in Stockholm and London. ISO 27001:2013 certified.
How they help
Companies now operate in a dynamic and complex environment. The relationship between the corporate and public worlds is shifting, with technology in particular a key driver of change. Managing reputations in this new environment requires new responses from both organisations and the agencies that support them.
The services this company offers are all focused on the development and delivery of corporate communication that actively helps companies manage their reputations.
Apply for Business Development Director/Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly