International Ad agency are looking to hire an experienced, Integrated Producer for their central London hub, where you'll be instrumental from initial scoping & briefing through to final production & delivery for this agency's key retail sector client, across integrated platforms.
This role requires the skills to resource, brief, scope creative projects. To raise POs and manage billings, ensure profitability, manage timelines with effective process and admin. To be confident client facing and always strive to demonstrate added value to client business. To produce & deliver social content, to produce and work along side other specialist producers for online digital media ads/ banners, micro-sites, Print, DOOH, POS.
A confident team player, you'll ensure transparency for your solutions and process across all of work delivering your projects/productions on time, to budget and to the quality expected from agency and clients.
- Financial management/input across the accounts you work on. Including helping with SOW along side account team and finance.
- Forecasting creative resource/ need on project with resource manager. Understanding the retainers what projects are within or out of scope.
- Resource requests, raising estimates for your productions in an excel doc and on adsoft. Raising PO’s, billings and Project reconciliations for every project.
- Responsible along side account management that all projects/ accounts are profitable. Inputing into monthly/ 6 monthly finance meetings to assess finances across accounts.
- Regular monitoring hours spent on projects and flagging any issues
- Manage the scheduling for creative/ design resource alongside the resource director to ensure this matches what has been sold.
- Enforcing that the agency process is followed
- Ensure Production briefing forms are completed before scoping any work.
- Confirm scope/production budgets are agreed by client before any work commences. Manage integrated timelines across all projects that involve specialise producers along side yourselves. Make sure everyone is adhering to these.
- Build relationships with your internal teams across the agency to make sure that all expectations are managed clearly and that we are getting the best from everyone.
- To be client facing and show the value you are adding to their projects/business, have an understanding on their needs and how we can assist within production. Have an understanding of integrated media plans and how assets work across these can be maximise for their use.
- Attend/ arrange weekly status meetings to update wider team on project statuses to flag any issues, concerns with all everyone.
- Build external relationships with Partners/ Suppliers in order to give the agency access to some of the best talent in the market.
- Demonstrate the value you bring to the clients you work with, sharing, educating them on the process and being transparent with them. Offering different solutions and knowledge for the projects both creatively and financially. To share with the wider agency new technologies, creative, insights, partners.
- Producing/ delivering digital social content for Facebook, youtube, Instagram, twitter as well as standalone media owners.
- Adapting transcreations of content for clients Producing/ assisting along side a specialist producer online digital media ads/ banners (rich and standard) micro sites Producing Print, DOOH, POS along side Art producer.
- Management of designers, creative teams, external partners across your projects.
- Grow skill sets and knowledge across production.
- Constantly looking to see how we can produce projects ‘ in-house’ with our own capabilities, freelancers or agency partners.
- Be up to date and aware of new ways of advertising and share this knowledge across the brand teams and agency.