Internal Communications & Engagement Specialist
As the Internal Communications and Engagement specialist, you will will manage a range of employee communication and engagement deliverable over existing and new channels. You will be passionate about improving internal communications and helping colleagues feel part of the company's new strategy.
You will be based in central London or Basingstoke, and will support the internal communications team to deliver projects, initiatives, employee events and content development.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the delivery of comms and engagement projects and initiatives to promote awareness and understanding of the company's new strategy, plus action to address feedback from the latest engagement survey and CSR agenda
- Act as comms lead on a mix of projects providing advice on the approach and channels and schedule
- Write, edit and/or proof-read content making sure it is suitable for a variety of channels, ensuring consistency with brand guidelines, style and tone of voice
- Publish content over a range of channels including e-newsletters, e-mail announcements, intranet, webcasts, podcasts, presentations and videos
- Monitor shared internal comms mailbox for employee feedback and events
- Manage third party creative or digital agencies to deliver high quality output to budget
- Measure the levels of employee engagement and the effectiveness of communications and identify opportunities to improve the organisational culture, communications and employee engagement
- Propose new ideas to consistently drive excellence in communication and engagement
Your skills and experience will include:
- Experience of running communications projects and campaigns
- Outstanding skills in written communication and grammar, with the ability to present information in a brilliant, clear, simple way, adapting the style for different audiences and media
- A desire to investigate and find out what can be done better
- Ability to put together well written, balanced and costed proposals
- Ability to influence and persuade colleagues and senior managers
- Understanding of brand image, and keep all communications items within the brand guidelines
- Digitally savvy, proficient in SharePoint 2017 and Office 365 applications
- Excellent organisational, planning and coordination skills, along with the ability to work to tight deadlines and build strong working relationships
If you feel you have the skills and experience please apply now!