Independent full service agency | London| £40-55,000
Marketing Account Director with experience of B2B tech accounts? A fast-growing, independent London agency needs you to work on a high profile account.
Following a hugely successful 2017 (marked by a 60% increase in headcount), this London agency shows no signs of slowing down. Clients are attracted by their completely full service offering covering wholly integrated comms channels as well as media planning and buying. As a result they offer an end to end solution and can be a valued partner to a number of blue chip tech brands.
Coupling this broad offering and impressive client list to a dynamic company culture where everyone has a voice has helped to attract amazingly talented staff from a number of key competitors.
Working into a collaborative Business Lead, this Account Director will be the day to day lead for an instantly recognisable brand. You will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Oversee a high profile account
- Manage a talented team
- Work across a broad range of marketing channels
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Be a key point of contact with clients who genuinely value the agency as a true partner
This role will ideally suit a proven Account Director although a seasoned Senior Account Manager ready for the next step may be considered. You will need to have experience of working with B2B tech accounts and will have:
- Created broad comms programmes - digital, social, CRM, print, advertising, events, etc
- Brought the best out of junior colleagues
- Built first rate relationships
- Proven organisational/project management skills
- Strategic and commercial nous allied to a creative eye
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good for an in-depth chat
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.