Market-leading loyalty account | Central London | £26-30,000
One of London's best known agencies is offering a proven Account Manager a chance to work on one of the UK's most popular loyalty schemes.
As part of a global network, this company offers everything you'd expect from one of agencyland's key players: a focus on staff development, meaty accounts and award-winning work.
It should be no surprise therefore that over the years the agency has become a training ground for some of London's most successful marketers.
Under the guidance of an exceptional Business Director, this Account Manager will be part of a tight knit team who work with one of the UK's best-loved brands. The role will offer the opportunity to:
- Gain experience of a sophisticated and well-regarded loyalty/CRM programme
- Learn from awesome Account Handlers, Creatives and Strategists
- Work closely with a client who is a true advocate of CRM/loyalty
- Manage significant campaign budgets
- Develop campaigns spanning email, DM, digital and social
As a proven Account Manager, you will already have enjoyed working on a loyalty/customer engagement programme. As such you will have:
- Great CRM experience
- Built strong relationships (with clients and colleagues alike)
- Exceptional project management skills (ensuring that timings and budgets are met)
- Shown your ability to seek out new opportunities
- A keen creative eye allied to an appreciation of data
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good for more information about this 12-month contact.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.