5 days left
Market-leading loyalty account | Central London | £26-30,000
One of London's best known agencies is offering a proven Account Manager a chance to work on one of the UK's most popular loyalty schemes.
As part of a global network, this company offers everything you'd expect from one of agencyland's key players: a focus on staff development, meaty accounts and award-winning work.
It should be no surprise therefore that over the years the agency has become a training ground for some of London's most successful marketers.
Under the guidance of an exceptional Business Director, this Account Manager will be part of a tight knit team who work with one of the UK's best-loved brands. The role will offer the opportunity to:
- Gain experience of a sophisticated and well-regarded loyalty/CRM programme
- Learn from awesome Account Handlers, Creatives and Strategists
- Work closely with a client who is a true advocate of CRM/loyalty
- Manage significant campaign budgets
- Develop campaigns spanning email, DM, digital and social
As a proven Account Manager, you will already have enjoyed working on a loyalty/customer engagement programme. As such you will have:
- Great CRM experience
- Built strong relationships (with clients and colleagues alike)
- Exceptional project management skills (ensuring that timings and budgets are met)
- Shown your ability to seek out new opportunities
- A keen creative eye allied to an appreciation of data
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good for more information about this 12-month contact.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly