Direct Marketing Executive
Do you have a background in direct marketing across all channels from traditional mail to telemarketing? Do you have experience in fundraising? Are you available immediately? Live in or near East Sussex? Please read on.
Direct Marketing Executive - £150 per day max - 3 Month Rolling Contract - South East EnglandTHE COMPANYOur client is a high profile animal charity which has a huge national following. Based in London and West Sussex and commutable by car. THE ROLE
- The Direct Marketing Executive will be responsible for day to day management of acquisition fundraising campaigns aimed at attracting donors.
- Key to this will be your experience in multi channel direct marketing - traditional mail, online, telemarketing and direct response.
- You will be responsible for putting together campaign briefs - creative, data and mailhouse, working with an external agency and other suppliers as well as reporting on campaign performance and managing budgets.
- Being comfortable with data, campaign analysis and performance monitoring are key to this role.
- It will be a bonus if you have experience of supporter/customer journey development work eg welcoming new customers and taking them through cross selling and upselling.
- The role is very busy with multiple campaigns, changing priorities daily and deadline driven.
- It's heavy on process and rigour as you would expect in a direct marketing role and experience of working with stakeholders, agencies and printers is also key.
- to be available immediately
- have experience in multichannel direct marketing campaigns
- to have a proven background in putting together creative, data and mailhouse briefs
- to be data and numerically literate
- to have been responsible for campaign reporting/monitoring response rates
- to have had responsibility for campaign budgets