Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive - Niche Law Firm
The firm specialises in working with start ups and venture capitalists in the tech and digital space. They are leaders in their field and advise clients on global issues. Next year they are looking to expand into North America and reaffirm their position as leaders in their field in the UK. They are based in central London with two satellite offices in the UK.
After a thorough audit they have created this position to begin development of a marketing team. The role will be a broad mix of events, social media, traditional marketing and there is a clear progression to marketing manager. You will report directly into the Business Development Director and work closely with partners.
Responsibilities of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Guide the on-going creation and execution of the company's marketing strategy
- Create and implement social media strategy
- Update and organise CRM database (salesforce)
- Manage offline portfolio of marketing collateral - including design and content generation of flyers, brochures etc.
- Represent the firm at events and actively network with new and existing clients
- Produce internal communications around BD and marketing updates
- Work closely with partners in all marketing efforts
Senior Marketing Executive Skills / Experience:
- Experience of managing a social media strategy
- Excellent knowledge of CRM - Salesforce (Desirable)
- Professional services or start up experience
- Multi-channel marketing campaign experience - digital experience is an advantage
- Experience collaborating and reporting to senior stakeholders