Senior Marketing Executive - Leading Publishing House
Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive - Leading Publishing House
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits including private medical care, pension contribution, gym, bespoke development opportunities, free food and drink
About The Company
Multi-award winning and rapidly growing publishing house and content marketing agency. As a Publishing house they provide specialist market research reports which are published in a range of major newspapers; in addition they provide content marketing, digital and research solutions. With clients such as Google, Barclays, Aviva and many more, our publishing client has achieved incredible success over the last 5 years. Their content aims to truly inspire and influence business leaders worldwide. Culturally, they foster a collaborative and entrepreneurial working environment, with a young, ambitious and tight knit team. Due to ongoing growth they are now looking for a talented Senior Marketing Executive to become a key member of the marketing team. This is a meritocratic working environment where you'll receive ample training and mentorship, giving you the platform to develop and progress in seniority.
About the Senior Marketing Executive Role
The Senior Marketing Executive will work very closely with the Head of Marketing, taking ownership of managing lead generation focussed campaigns. You'll become an integral member of the team, with a bespoke training plan and progression path.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Executive:
* Develop and manage B2B lead generation and demand generation campaigns across the company's different product lines
* Build targeted email marketing campaigns, generating interest and demand in key products and services
* Use and develop your analytical skills through interpreting marketing data into insights that provide recommendations for ongoing strategy
* Play a key role in managing and optimising marketing budget to deliver targeted digital advertising to prospects
You will be a highly motivated and ambitious marketer, looking to develop and progress within an entrepreneurial and high growth environment. If this sounds like you, and you have experience in email marketing and demand generation activities, I'd be very keen to speak with you.
Skills and Experience Required for the Senior Marketing Executive Role:
* Hands on experience in email marketing and B2B lead generation activities
* Numerically astute and ability to interpret data into insights
* Ability to think both commercially and strategically
* Articulate and confident communication skills
* Experience using tools like Salesforce and Pardot would be advantageous
* Strong ability in excel and database use
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.