Our client is a leading construction consultancy operating across the UK advising prestigious companies on large and complex projects, specialising in project management and building surveying. You will work closely with the partners to ensure marketing is supporting the overall business goals. The role will incorporate internal communications, PR and events with occasional travel to regional offices.
This is a standalone role with a lot of autonomy and the opportunity to be involved with senior level decisions. Depending on the growth of the firm there is the chance to grow a team in the future. You will report directly to the partners and report on your progress at senior leadership team meetings.
- Manage events calendar and budget including logistics and bookings
- To ensure all marketing collateral and business development materials are up to date
- Create original content and manage external newsletter and intranet
- Guide and deliver the multi-channel marketing strategy
- Support the business development team with upkeep of the submission library and relevant documents
- Manage social media content and email campaigns
- To be the point of contact for internal and external marketing queries
- Manage external agencies
- Successfully delivered a varied marketing campaign including PR and communications
- Experience managing and organising events of various sizes
- Marketing experience in a construction or property environment- essential
- Experience using Adobe design tools
- Track record of working closely with partners
- Excellent content creation and copywriting skills