Senior Account Manager
Award winning medium sized agency is looking for a senior account manager to support and lead some exciting projects with a mix of clients including financial, law, property and charities.
Projects will include big rebrands, websites and campaigns (both online and offline)
- Analytical/ numeric
- Technical (interest in digital but not a coder)
– Team orientated
– Design appreciation (but not a designer)
Main account duties:
– Managing and developing international B2B client accounts
– Planning and implementing branding and comms projects
– Managing website and digital projects (oversee the digital PM team)
– Creating multi-channel proposals with best practice comms ideas
– Managing client expectations and budgets
– Keeping abreast of best practice/ niche sector trends
Be a strategic partner: (supported by Directors):
– Taking client project briefs and extending services
– Acting as ‘brand guardian’ to monitor guidelines/ activity
– Cross-sell our full-service offer
– Interest in client channels/ business/ strategy
– Creative briefing and knowledge transfer
– Review creative v brief with creative leads
– Manage design and digital creative teams
– Invoice projects and liaise with finance
Overall SAM key objectives:
- Keep the client happy and gain trust
- Be a safe confident pair of hands (internally and externally)
- Demonstrate insight into client sector
- Be part of the team
- Be flexible, pragmatic and solutions driven
- Grow the account/ business
- Help create and deliver award-winning work.
- Enjoy working within a great team of smart, fun, creative people who care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an agency who genuinely care about staff welfare, encourage work/life balance and are passionate about creative and brands. This role offers a competitive salary + 28 days holiday (+ bankhols) + many more benefits. For more info please get in touch!