Customer Marketing Manager
1 day left
- Build a new contact strategy for the business to improve the process for customer leads generated by branches.
- Implement a programme of test and learn across all channels including email, SMS and outbound aimed at increasing efficiency and improving conversion/value.
- Actively manage the CRM solution (Salesforce) including the in-house delivery of campaigns and reporting.
- Work with the insurance business unit to create customer centric propositions which deliver increased value for customers.
- Manage a range of internal stakeholders to improve the integration between insurance and other products.
- Manage external agencies to ensure high quality delivery of creative and technical solutions.
- Segment the customer database and identify most valuable customers and create a targeted strategy to build long-term relationships.
- Regularly provide reporting to a range of stakeholders.
- Manage a small team of campaign managers and customer analysts.
- Have a good working knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Have undertaken a customer marketing role in a financial services, insurance or other relevant industry.
- Be commercially and customer driven.
- Be able to understand data and be analytically minded.
- Have a track record of implementing successful cross-sell, upsell and retention activities both at a hands on and strategic level.
- UK experience.
Apply for Customer Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly