Customer Marketing Manager
Your responsibilities in this really interesting business, include the following:
- driving the channel account planning process for strategic accounts - creating customer marketing plans etc.
- supporting the roll out of new product launches an innovations
- developing the customer marketing strategy
- managing all insights and sharing amongst relevant stakeholders
- establish customer marketing centre of excellence
To be successful you will have:
- leadership skills and be able to work across cross-functional teams
- experience of managing agencies and have had budget responsibility
- qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and be able to drive commercial decisions via use of data
- ideally you will have 10 + years experience within commercial landscapes but this will include customer marketing/ shopper marketing/ key account management and category management
- ideally more than one European language!