SEO & PPC Manager
Do you have SEO, PPC and CMS experience and what to work on high profile brands? Then this exciting contract could be for you so read on
SEO & PPC Manager - £175 Per Day - 3 Month Rolling Contract - Berkshire
A multi-national consumer goods company based West of London with a portfolio of brands that are household names.
Responsibilities for this SEO & PPC Manager role include:
- Strong understanding of SEO principles
- Strong use of CMS using Umbraco or similar
- Analysing websites and making improvements based on Google Analytics or similar
- Work with and support brand stakeholders to execute digital strategies across digital platforms and paid search
- Use of Google webmaster console
- Available immediately
- Able to commute to SL1
- 2 years digital experience with exposure to SEO and Paid Search
- Strong project manager
- Excellent written English abilities
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
SEO & PPC Manager - £175 Per Day - 3 Month Rolling Contract - Birkshire
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.