Community Manager - Recruitment Sector
Community Manager - Online and Offline
£45k - £55k per annum
My client is a rapidly growing recruitment business covering the digital and technology markets and has achieved phenomenal growth over the past 11 years from a home-based start-up!
Now based in a fantastic location in the heart of cosmopolitan Reading, they are seeking to further accelerate their growth by attracting the best talent and client engagement in the technology and digital space. To this end, they have created a new role for a Community Manager to manage and oversee their global marketing and activation efforts within their UK Digital Team.
About the role:
- A newly created, hybrid role, this position will play a key role in developing both online and offline communities, helping this growing Digital Recruiter to take relationships off email and into the real world.
- This role is aimed at enhancing client and candidate experience, recruitment performance and operational excellence.
- Your goal will be to prospect, build, grow and manage a community, cultivate new relationships both face to face and via digital mediums.
- Reporting into the Senior Community Manager, you will build local, connected candidate and client communities for sharing, learning and attracting digital talent and clients seeking to grow their digital teams.
- An entrepreneurial role, you will own the function and build your role from the ground up and treat this role every bit as though it was your own business!
- Delivering end to end multimedia marketing activities to the digital recruitment sector, you will be an expert in your community and understand the intricacies of your audience and market.
- You will plan and deliver marketing strategy for your community in line with business strategy.
- Commission, curate, publish and promote content assets, including blog posts, interviews, white papers, news articles, videos and infographics.
- Responsible for all project phases from research, planning, reviewing and publishing, evaluation and distribution.
- Creating local strategic partnerships with organisations and individuals to drive revenue and brand relevance.
- Optimising content for higher performance and measure impact.
- Identifying, creating and planning educational, professional and personal development content marketing initiatives, based on community members' needs.
- Evaluating new trends and tools to content marketing and providing recommendations on how the wider marketing team can leverage these.
- The successful candidate is likely to be a talented an experienced brand/community engagement specialist, ideally with exposure to the recruitment sector.
- You will be equally adept at digital community building and thought leadership as you are networking in a face to face setting to drive opportunities and talent pools.
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent in Business, Marketing or a similar discipline.
- Able to operate in an agile and fast paced environment, where an entrepreneurial approach is a must.
- A process-orientated approach to content marketing, through goal setting, research, planning, commissioning, quality assurance, publishing, evaluation and optimisation.
- The determination to pursue potential leads and build strong business relationships.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics and the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- A good listener - able to solicit creative input from the business!
- Detail and quality orientated with a strong commercial nous.
- Able to influence at all levels of a business.