NPS Strategy Manager
As the mobile industry’s most exciting brand, we’re here to challenge and change the way the industry works by putting our customers first. We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people, who share our passion for making things right. As a Marketing-led business our Marketing team is set up in a way that aligns absolutely to our customer groups. The aim is to give our customers everything they want – and more – in short to make them love us. If you have a challenger mind-set, there’ll be plenty more opportunities to dare and to dream.As we work towards our goal to become the UK's Best Loved Brand by 2021, the customer strategy function plays a fundamental part in our ability to get there.
Our NPS Strategy Manager is our number one ambassador for all things NPS. As our resident NPS guru you'll live and breathe NPS, and be able to talk about it all day! You will manage the day-to-day outer loop of Voice of the Customer, using your excellent networking skills to lead a cross-functional coalition internally to ensure that we absolutely nail our customer experience across multiple channels. You'll convert compelling insights into actionable outcomes and analyse customer strategy to champion the customer perspective.
To be successful in this role you’re likely to have worked somewhere where you have launched, adapted and managed customer experience and NPS strategy. You’ll like processes and structures, but will also have some good free-thinking skills. You’ll be an excellent networker, be patient but driven and determined. Most importantly you’ll obsess about great customer experiences. At Three you'll be constantly challenged, continuously pushed to create and think outside the box, and always recognised for success and the value that you bring.
The role also comes with a competitive base salary, £6,000 car allowance and a 20% bonus. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please click apply.
The NPS Strategy Manager reports to the Head of Customer Strategy in Marketing and sits with a team of Strategy Managers and Strategic Analysts. This role is responsible for converting compelling insight from sources like NPS into actioned outcomes that improve our customer experience. The role will work with senior business stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial and Operational departments to inform the customer strategy.
It will focus on the application of strategic analytical skills in order to further the Customer experience agenda and identify, as well as quantify strategic opportunities. It requires an individual with proven strategic analytical skills, knowledge and expertise, as well as a passion to champion the customers’ perspective. The key accountabilities will include:
• Ability to be able to translate insight into action
• Highly accustomed at dealing with ambiguity and potentially (prima facie) contrasting insight
• Tenacious, persistent and determined. Following the insight even when faced with resistance.
• Business case development/ quantification for key strategic initiatives
• Utilise available internal and external data and databases to execute models to predict business opportunities
• Influences the business as a strategic specialist in order to drive quality strategic decision making at Three.
• Leadership and Direction- Develops and/or delivers a plan for a specific area of responsibility by managing others.
• Project Management - Manages and delivers required outcomes for a project while reporting to senior colleagues.
• Improvement / Innovation: Identifies shortcomings, then suggests and implements improvements to existing business practices, while developing and delivering projects or a work stream within the organisation's change management program with guidance from senior colleagues.
• Technical Skills: Project Tracking and Reporting Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on measuring and reporting progress toward intermediate targets to make sure a project stays on track to achieve its ultimate goals.
• Negotiation: Negotiates without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on how to help the organisation by obtaining consensus between two or more internal or external parties who may have different interests.
• Assessment: Works with guidance (but not constant supervision) to analyse data from multiple sources to draw appropriate conclusions and make suitable recommendations.
• Customer and Market Analysis: Conducts research and analyses data with guidance (but not constant supervision) in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of customer and market conditions that enables maximum return on investments.
• Data Collection & Analysis: Analyses key themes using data from a wide range of sources and identifies possible impacts on the business. Produces business review updates for senior management
• Project Management: Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently while guiding and training others on managing projects and/or programs within desired cost, time and quality parameters.
• Action Planning: Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on developing appropriate plans or performing necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
• Critical Thinking: Works without supervision to breakdown complex problems and simplify into clear actionable strategic recommendations.
• Planning and Organising: Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organising, prioritising and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
• Commercial Acumen: Applies understanding of the business environment and objectives to develop solutions without supervision, while also providing technical assistance when necessary.
Skills & Experience
• A mastery of NPS, with a deep appreciation of its strengths and weaknesses
• Demonstrated repeated commitment to improve customer experiences
• Ability to think big with attention to the detail
• Ability to understand and effectively use customer insight to drive strategy
• Situation analysis and scenario planning
• Strategic planning and organising skill
• Excellent cross functional working
• Passion for consumer customers, their expectation and experience
• Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment
• Commercial acumen
• Ability to influence & negotiate at senior management level
• Excellent stakeholder management, communications and presentation skills
• University educated, ideally with both business management and technical qualifications
• Technical awareness of the mobile network.