A large integrated creative agency who focus on working with young people, leaders and communities across Education and training, brand talent and social impacts. With over 14 years of being in the industry they work with partnerships across the UK and successful launched hundreds of programmes and campaigns which have involved millions of young people. They are actively looking for an experience all rounded Account Director to join their London office in June… Sounds interesting? Carrying on reading below.
They are on the look out for an established Account Director to join their growing account handling team. They will be reporting into a Group Account Director and also be expected to manage a Account Manager.
For this role you'll need to have come from an agency background and be interested in applying marketing knowledge, project management to development programs. As the agency works around the millennials and youth of today, you must be passionate about creating a positive impact for young people.
What is needed
- 4+ years agency experience
- Experience in leading high profile and dynamic multi channel programmes for brands
- Strategic and commercially driven
- A strong people manager, proactively building and supporting team
- Managing a high portfolio of clients, and being senior POC for all clients
- Overseeing the projects from start to finish and all to clients satisfaction
- Proactively developing and leading organic growth plans across client portfolio
- Maintaining high levels of standards in PM, overseeing quality control and ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Mentor the team to grow professionally and develop their skill sets
Still interested and think you could be a good match for my client?! Then get applying below. Good luck!